This Supply Drop is intended to fix some of the most pressing bugs the players have been having since the release of Pre-Season 7.
Unfortunately, the Horde Mode Leaderboards couldn’t make it into this one because there are still some issues we need to iron out first.
If you run into any issues, please let our support team know via our discord server, as well as giving us feedback about the latest Update and Second Extinction in general!
- The objective “Recover the Drone” has been added for players starting the Expedition Mode for the first time to help them get started.
- Horde Mode is now unplayable until the player reached level 3
Menu, HUD, UI, etc.
- Players who log in for the first time will now be able to skip the first intro video at the price of hurting our video editor’s feelings
- The order of the mission cards in the main lobby is changed
- Fixed situations when players saw a black screen while loading for too long ⭐
- The stats screen should now display correct numbers after a session ⭐
- Fixed issue where the controller settings did not include all buttons
- Fixed issue where friends playing a game are shown multiple times in the Apex Connect friend list
- [Horde Mode] Fixed several issues when players were able to fall under the map
- Fixed issues when part of Rosy’s model covered too much of the screen when using the Hand Cannon in ADS mode
- Fixed camera shake when shooting the Artillery Cannon at close range
- Fixed a crash issue during extraction in Free Roam mode
- Fixed an issue where one of the players got a “Mission Failed” screen when the team successfully completed the mission. Victory for all!
Weapons and Equipment
- Fixed issue where Auto-turrets quickly spin around when a player approaches them
⭐ = Changes made from community feedback and reports.
🔺 = Changes that worth special highlighting