We hope you’re enjoying the game and taking care of the Emergence Event so we can get back to lower threat levels. We have a hotfix going into the game right now to improve the experience. Here are the details:
- Fixed shutdown crash issue when the game was closed very early after launching it.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash that happened after rejoining a session.
- Added a notification to show up when the game runs on a PC below the min spec requirements.
- Updated the graphics engine and fixed rarely occurring crash issues.
- Fixed issue where players with multiple GPUs experienced a crash upon startup.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking requests sent to PlayFab.
- Changed the wrong textures on decals to the right ones.
- Revert popup time got extended from 10 to 15 seconds.
- Small improvements were added to video settings. This should also solve input lag issues for some players. The default window mode is changed to borderless now. It was fullscreen before.
- Improvement for lobby handling for joining and creating a session was added.
- Extending handshake time to a minute.
- Adding the cancel button when joining a session.
- Matchmaking popups are now shown only for the host.
- Fixed overlapping popup issue for players waiting for users.
- Increasing PlayFab Quality of Service (QoS) timeout to enable a higher likelihood of matchmaking with other players.